Sunday 14 November 2010

And as I'm in a silly mood ...

Still working on converting fiddly demographic Excel charts into InDesign via PDFs (trust me, it seems to be the best option) and waiting for an answer from Microsoft as to why my data tables keep jumping about.  The sensible thing would be to go bed (especially now I've run out of TV and radio programmes to catch up on ... thanks BBC iPlayer and whatever Channel 4's online thing is called) bet I don't though ...

Anyway, is this deconstructivist enough?

'Dog (Naked)' by Richard Slee

And you have to respect the honesty of this:  No?  Well, it amused me ...

'Pointless Tunnel' by Richard Slee

1 comment:

  1. Rather you than me.
    Anything to do with Excel, makes me feel like sticking my fingers in the toaster, you are a brave woman!

    Appreciated.

    Grant

    ReplyDelete