Friday 23 September 2011

So, the masters programme begins!

Well, not officially until January for me but there’s no harm in getting in the mood.

Attended two of the induction days although I wasn’t initially certain whether I was meant to.  Thought it would do me good and I think it did.  Hopefully, it will also give me the impetus to stop fiddling about attempting to draft speculative letters to practices and actually get them written … and sent. 

Whilst I want to get into the profession (and desperately need to find alternative employment), cowardice has definitely set in.  The irony is, if I didn’t care so much and just needed something to pay the bills (although that is important), I’d almost certainly have proactively (ugh! dreadful word) job hunted during past few months.

Thanks for the pep talk this evening Grant.  After all the drinks I now owe you for your help over the past year, I suspect I need to buy you a brewery.

No comments:

Post a Comment