Sunday 27 February 2011

Before anything else ...

It's been ages since I last posted, mainly due to time and falling behind.

So I'd like to issue belated thanks to all those who attended the Lille trip and helped me get through it, with especial thanks to Sue, Adele and Susan and their now soggy shoulders.  Apologies to Mark and the rest of the final group for being so rubbish toward the end and zero thanks to my sister who laughed very loudly and squeakily when I told her about 'treegate' and being a miserable moo; some people are simply born unsympathetic.

Oh, and nearly forgot, thanks to Jamie for both the words of encouragement in Lille and back at Avery Hill.

Anyway, not sure what happened in Lille, or indeed quite how I've managed to fall behind this year but I'm determined to try ... even if I don't succeed (heaven forbid!).  Having said that, having serious doubts about being able to hang any sequential sketches tomorrow ... was aiming to use Sketchup as a starting point but I've even managed to muck that up!

No comments:

Post a Comment